Friday 10 June 2016

Favourite Friday: Sporting red plastic belt accessories for half term

It's not just the kids that people look at oddly because they have autism.  Never mind their peculiar behaviour, screaming collapses, strange way of talking or just complete lack of speech, I'm 'odd' even when I'm on my own thanks to my latest clothing trend. Red is definitely not my usual colour, but it has been this week.

Every Friday, Rainbowsaretoobeautiful publishes the most popular post from the previous week. Read the rest of Sporting Red plastic belt accessories for half term here.  Why not catch up here and see all the Favourite Friday posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your comments and appreciate you sharing your thoughts with me and our readers. I welcome any feedback on my posts and you can always contact me directly. Thank you.

Have a look at our most recent posts:

Follow
@rainbowsaretoo facebook.com/rainbowsaretoobeautiful Ann H on Google + rainbowsaretoo pinterest rainbowsaretoobeautiful bloglovin Instagram rainbowsaretoobeautiful